5 Practical Tips To Increase Email Open Rates & CTR (2021)
An email marketing campaign can generate a return on investment of up to 4400% Or Email produces $44 for every $1 spent. However, I stated that it "can" not "will" provide you with this return on investment. Increase your email open rates and click-through rates to ensure a good ROI(return on investment).
If you Google "email marketing ROI," you'll see this sample on the first page of results:
Average Email Open Rates & CTR(Click-Through Rates)
Now that you know the industry’s average benchmark for email marketing campaigns, let us see how to increase email open rates and CTR.
5 Simple Ways to Boost Email Open Rates and Click-Through Rates(CTR)
1. Test Your Email Subject Line
2. Stop your email from ending up in the spam folder.
Then go to GMass Email Deliverability Tester and copy the 20 email addresses given there.
- Change your subject line
- And your email’s body as well
3. Boost Your Email Sending Score
- Make it simple for your subscribers to unsubscribe from your emails.
- Instead of clickbait, use subject lines that are worth clicking on.
- Use words that aren't spammy.
- Request to be added to your subscribers' whitelist.
- Send through verified domain or subdomain and good IP address
4. Send the Email to Yourself
- To see where it lands in my inbox
- Make sure everything looks good
5. Write Clear Email Body With click-worthy CTA(Call To Action)
- Be clear about your target audience
- Use clear and actionable language
- Align your email with your subject line
- Personalize each email to the perfect level
- Never sell before your prospect is ready
- Talk about benefits, not features (obviously)
- Make use of FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) subtly
- Keep your CTAs clear, concise, and eye-catchy
- Use an email marketing tool to capture your emails.
- Test your Sub. line using SendCheckit
- GMass Email Deliverability Tester can ensure that your emails do not end up in spam folders.
- Boost your Email Sending score on Mail-Tester
- Send Email to Yourself
- Write clear Email with Powerful CTA